FORTRADE, licensed brokerage company is HIRING!
Join one of the world’s top brokers and enter the world of finance!
Fortrade Ltd. was established in 2013, and has grown rapidly to become a leading provider of online trading solutions for individual and institutional clients. Based in the UK, authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, we are innovators specializing in the development of trading platforms that are both, technologically advanced and user-friendly.
We offer our clients a wide range of trading instruments covering more than 300 currencies, as well as commodities, indexes and stock CFDs.
Fortrade Ltd. is experiencing a continuous business growth. To enforce our newest international department, we are looking for talented:
Some of your main responsibilities:
- Creating, implementing and maintaining content of Fortrade.com
- Creating, implementing and maintaining content of all satellite websites
- Creating, implementing and maintaining content for the CRM
- On-going SEO and digital marketing education to improve your abilities
What we expect from you:
- Relevant experience of more than 1 year in a similar position and preferred from similar business of forex/online/gaming
- Candidate should have excellent English as a must both for writing and verbal skills
- Experience with CMS, Wordpress in an advantage
- Experience with a CRM system is an advantage, Microsoft Dynamics is preferred
- HTML and basic CSS skills are required
- SEO experience is a plus but not required
- Experience with translation services is an advantage
Perks and benefits (our company provides):
- Opportunity to build career in the top segment of the financial sector, in an official financial institution, regulated by financial authorities
- Competitive salary
- Pension + health insurance
- Free of charge gym & fitness
- Pleasant international office environment
- Being a part of a rapidly growing international company
- Integrity, flexibility, commitment and a bright, stable future
If you want to become a part of Fortrade Ltd, send us your CV in English. We wish to emphasize that the place of employment is in Belgrade, Serbia. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 09.11.2018.