Trizma is a dynamic Business Process Service Provider, operating in South East Europe, offering to its global customers the next generation of outsourcing services.
ACCELERATE BEYOND is our approach to outsourcing in which we UNDERSTAND business of our clients and end user needs, EVOLVE the business processes and models and we ACCELERATE together to maximize the full business potential. We do all in a synergetic manner, achieving unique customer experience over time.
Content Specialist will be responsible for creating and delivering quartely content strategy/plan that is in line with company business aims and in charge of indenpendently writing relevant content and SEO-friendly web copy in native-level English. This position requires taking active role across Trizma to get messages marketing ready for publishing via online channels.
- Creating and delivering quarterly content strategy/plan that is in line with company business aims;
- Participates in setting goals, standards, procedures and company policies in his/her responsibilities aiming to ensure service excellence;
- Being able to manage marketing budget (including hiring of freelancers, PPC campaigns, social media targeting).
- Reference: NAKvJWkk7JkKHu80A1xBCvuqbNFSs7vfuNJEjgq3GQg.
Cooperation with other teams
- Take active role in driving inbound marketing activities with other team members;
- Closely works with all departments and taking active role across Trizma to get messages marketing ready and ready for publishing via online channels.
- Actively searches on new content opportunities and learn from market;
- Align internal resources for content generation;
- Create, review, and continually improve content (photos, text and visuals) that accurately reflects Trizma culture and services;
- Independently writes relevant texts in English;
- Understand Trizma clients, and constantly look for new ways to provide them with educational material of high value.
- Provides timely and quality reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer on the activities and work processes;
- Provides support for continuous improvement of the process;
- Regular exchange of information with the team for joint development;
- Other business activities that may be assigned to him/ her by the Company, if necessary.
- University degree (preferably in the field of Humanities, Journalism, Business, or a similar field);
- Computer Skills - MS Office Suite – advanced level;
- Inbound marketing software;
- 2 years prior experience in independently writing relevant texts in English;
- Experience in creating content strategy;
- English language - fluent knowledge - oral and written;
- Problem solving (Analytical skills, creativity);
- Team work (Coexistence, personal responsibility in the team, provision and acceptance of support);
- Client / employee orientation (Understanding the needs of clients, flexibility);
- Communication (Clear and precise communication, presentation skills, listening skills);
- Conflict Management (Conflict solving skills, Empathy);
Trizma is offering:
- Long term employment opportunity for best performing candidates
- Performing services for a multinational company
- Dynamic and responsible position
- Chance for a professional and personal development
- Advancement opportunity