Content Writer (Remote Position)
We are looking for a full-time content writer that is capable of delivering high-quality content on a daily basis. The position requires advanced knowledge of the English language and excellent writing and research skills. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, punctual, relies on experience to plan and accomplish work goals, and familiar with the latest writing practices.
Work includes primarily writing comprehensive SEO-friendly product and service reviews, as well as other, secondary writing tasks, including blog posts, news articles, and more. You will also be required to perform in-depth research prior to writing. You will be tasked with producing up to 3,000 words a day.
Since this is a remote job, you are required to have a high-speed Internet connection.
IMPORTANT. You have to be available online from 3pm to 11pm EST (GMT +2 hours). We will not take into consideration candidates who cannot work during our business hours.
Although no work experience is necessary for this position, we would prefer candidates who are familiar with content creation, online writing, and SEO practices.
Skills and Knowledge
- The ideal candidate either has a Bachelor’s degree in English or a similar field a or has lived in a country where English is the first language.
- Basic knowledge of SEO writing.
- Must be comfortable with adult content.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word.
- Must be extremely detailed-oriented and able to work on a tight schedule.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
What We Offer:
- $500 starting monthly salary.
- Work from home.
- Highly professional and friendly team.
- Regular team building activities.
If you are interested in this position and meet our requirements, please send your CV and cover letter (no longer than 150 words) in English.
Recruitment Data Privacy Statement for Job Applicants:
Deadline for applications: 22.02.2019.