Meerkerk d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Content Writer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
We are a modern dot-com company dedicated to content creation and marketing. Motivation and positive vibes are in our source code and we are looking for like-minded talented individuals to join our team. We are contemporary, not conventional. We prefer innate modesty and honesty. We strive for convenience and higher levels of productivity.
Meerkerk d.o.o. is a Serbia-based content creation and marketing company that caters to clients from across the globe and we’re currently looking to fill the position of:
Work from home
What we’re looking for is a talented individual who:
- Has a natural knack for writing
- Has a vivid imagination
- Is an avid reader and a good listener
- Pays attention to detail
- Has excellent written English skills (Serbian language skills are not required)
- Has excellent English grammar skills
- Follows instructions well
- Can write fast without jeopardizing quality of the content
- Is able to maintain consistency in their writing
- Is computer-savvy and has good research skills
- Is responsible and does not require handholding
- Is a team player
- Is flexible and willing to adjust their schedule to meet deadlines
- Is able to work from home now and potentially able to work in an office setting in Belgrade in the future
- Talent for copywriting, knowledge of other languages, experience in graphic design and image editing, editing experience in publishing, advertising, Web and corporate, basic knowledge and/or experience in SEO and SEM
The types of content that you would potentially write may include:
- Articles of all types including informative articles, biographies, Q&As, reviews, news items, how-tos, interviews, case studies, editorials, comparison, other types, or a combination thereof
- Blog posts
- Website copy for home pages, about pages, service pages, etc.
- Product reviews and descriptions
- Possibly creative copy for brands/campaigns/products
- Guides and e-Books
What we’re offering:
- Good starting salary
- The convenience of working from home (for at least one year)
- No two days are the same when working for us as a writer - every project is different and as such, this position is very dynamic
- Growth within our company - we prefer promoting employees over hiring from outside, so in time Senior Writer, Senior Editor and Managerial positions are logical advancements for our Writers
- Modern infrastructure with Western European leadership where working hard is rewarded
We believe that one can hone their writing skills but the true talent for writing is a talent you either have or don’t. As such, for the particular position of Writer, we will gladly accept applications from individuals without degrees, resumes, and work experience.
Please send your application and cover letter electronically.
Your application needs to include the following:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- E-mail address
Please include the following (only if available, as these are not mandatory):
- LinkedIn profile
- Link to your personal website/blog
- Links to any publications of your work
Your cover letter needs to include the following:
- Relevant work experience, if any
- A bit about yourself
- Why you think you are the right fit for this position
By applying for the position of Content Writer you will start a 4-step application process, which includes a skills test and a face-to-face interview. Writing content in English is at the core of our business so we might hire more than one Writer in this round. We will also keep details of promising applicants for future rounds of hiring.
Generic applications and applications that fail to address all requirements stated in this job ad will not be considered. Additionally, we will only contact applicants we deem fit for this position.
We believe that happy workplaces help companies and teams perform better. Positive energy drives productivity. We have a modern infrastructure where your time, talent and creativity is appreciated and working hard rewarded. We are fair and honest and we expect the same in return. No two days are the same, no two projects are the same, thus working at Meerkerk d.o.o. is dynamic and outside the box. We like to invest in our employees and growth within our company is possible. Since we work in different time zones, our working hours are somewhat flexible and since we are mainly a dot-com company, convenience of working from home is something many individuals find appealing.
Deadline for applications: 29.09.2018.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!