Are you auto-motivated? Welcome!
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.
Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and has generated sales of €8.3 billion in 2016.
Technical Training Specialist (m/f)
We are looking for an Training Specialist to manage trainings performed in our location and also in nearby Continental locations from other countries, having the following tasks:
- Administer and organize local trainings: responsible for the sourcing of adequate internal or external trainers, document and evaluate training sessions and trainers as well as planning and tracking of training and development courses and evaluation of training measures efficiency
- Perform educational Training Coordinator tasks for location specific topics (support for training development and trainers, review of material)
- Establish and conduct onboarding process for new employees within region: Ensure that right training measures are planned for new employees within region and smooth transition to applying the knowledge after the learning intervention as well as support in creation and harmonization of overall onboarding process for the Business Unit Body and Security (BU B&S) worldwide
- Maintenance of the Learning Management System: Training administration within the global Learning Management System and perform administrative Training Coordinator tasks for location specific topics (material provision, configuration management)
- Regional representative for Learning and Training within the R&D locations Novi Sad, Timisoara, Sibiu and Iasi: Establish and drive a knowledge and best practice exchange within the global learning/training community within the BU as well as establish a learning culture and generate awareness for learning organization
- Establish feedback process on training & onboarding, measure Learning KPIs and give feedback to training content responsible, trainers, process owners and management about training performance
- Contribute to the creation of a state of the art training strategy through driving innovative learning & training solutions now and in the future.
- Support in designing & developing online as well as face to face training content through expert advice
- Perform training content with the focus on eLearning delivery according to the defined process.
- Establish a learning culture and generate awareness for the learning organization
- Promote learning culture and continuous learning mindset
- Degree in Educational Science, Business Administration, Engineering, Information Technology, Human Relations or Social Sciences degree or equivalent education
- Several years of work experience, preferably in different roles (e.g. Development, Process Management, Training, HR)
- Experience as trainer preferable.
- Experience with event organization, data evaluation and with tools for user administration desired
- Exposure to international work content in previous roles
- International experience preferred (e.g. studies or internship abroad)
- Very good knowledge in English language (written and spoken)
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Application deadline is 30.05.2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Find out more about Continental:
www.careers-continental.com | www.facebook.com/ContinentalCareer | www.continental-people.com