Are you auto-motivated? Welcome!
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.
Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and has generated sales of €8.3 billion in 2016.
Due to the opening of our new research and development center for the Interior division in Novi Sad, we are looking for a:
Travel Management Assistant
- Planning, organizing and ensuring a smooth running of business trips (booking of hotels, flight tickets, rental cars…) according to internal requirements
- Continuously improve the existing travel policies, processes and tools
- Be the first-point-of-contact for all questions with regards to business travels
- Work in close collaboration with both HR and Finance department for a proper handling of travel expenses and advance payments
- Establish a clear and audit-proof internal documentation
- Be a Key-User for our Travel Management Tool and support further development, testing and roll-outs in collaboration with the respective IT departments
- Check and control incoming business travel expenses
- Bachelor Degree in humanities
- One year of experience in a similar role (e. g. experiences in travel agencies)
- Office tools (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Fluent in English
- Excellent organizational skills and orientation to details
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Application deadline is 05.06.2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Find out more about Continental:
www.careers-continental.com | www.facebook.com/ContinentalCareer | www.continental-people.com