- Technical University Degree
- Previous experience in similar role - two years (experience in the automotive industry will be considered as advantage)
- Knowledge of basic problem-solving tools, 8D, 5Why, Ishikawa, Pareto
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize when necessary
- High-level efficiency, problem-solving attitude, precision and attention to details
- Results-orientation and time management skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Interesting career in a leading, world-recognized company;
- Opportunity to professional growth and personal development in an international environment;
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions;
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzing production data, bottlenecks, cycle times and defining appropriate improvement actions.
- Calculation and monitoring of production zones efficiency.
- Develop a detailed improvement plan.
- Identifying risks, wastes and defining ways to avoid them.
- Identifying opportunities/potentials for possible improvements.
- Systematic approach to problem-solving using lean tools.
- Knowledge of following processes and tools: BOD, Auto Cad / 3D Design, PDCA, Kaizen, Poka-yoke, Value stream mapping, Takt time.