POWER CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION OF CHINA LIMITED OGRANAK BEOGRAD
BELGRADE BYPASS PROJECT – CONSTRUCTION OF HIGHWAY E70/E75, SECTION: BRIDGE OVER SAVA RIVER NEAR OSTRUZNICA – BUBANJ POTOK (Sectors 4, 5 and 6).
PLACE OF WORK: Resnik, 13. Oktobra street 2v, Rakovica, Belgrade
- Contract management of the project, assisting in collecting and preparing information related to contract and cost
- Involved in preparation of the project subcontract, material procurement contracts, machinery equipment leasing contract
- Participate in management of bidding process and subcontract negotiation
- Take part in responsibility for the project construction process of the implementation of the terms of the contract to track the inspection
- Involved in management of statement of project
- Assists in management of contract changes and claims
- Identify lower-cost scope alternatives and value engineering proposals
- Prepare and translate of Serbian documents or contracts
- Assists to search and negotiate with subcontractors
- Assists contract manager to handle the worker related with subcontract
- Other tasks which related with Contract department
- Bachelor degree in Civil engineering (this is an advantage) Economics, Law as a minimum
- Minimum 4 years of experience working for a general contractor on roads, bridges and tunnel projects acting as principal at least 3 years, with responsibility for cost management
- Experience in measurement and statement procedures and principles in Serbia
- Familiar with FIDIC conditions and experience in contract claims solving. Good at FIDC
- Has good knowledge and experience of variation and claim
- Work conscientiously meticulous, sense of responsibility and team awareness is strong, have strong communication and understanding, co-ordination ability, language ability and writing organization ability
- Excellent English language skills
- Driver license (active driver)
If you think you are suitable candidate, please send us your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 23.07.2019.