Contract Specialist, Serbia - 145034
PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. Our clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations. With offices in 47 countries and approximately 20,000 professionals worldwide, PPD applies innovative technologies, therapeutic expertise and a firm commitment to quality to help clients and partners bend the cost and time curve of drug development to deliver life-changing therapies that improve health. For more information, visit www.ppdi.com.
Site and Patient Access is a global department working to provide rapid site activation and patient access to our clients. Our innovative approach is designed to help save our clients time and money while driving industry-leading cycle times. Working in Site and Patient Access, you are a very important step in our commitment to industry leadership and the relentless pursuit of excellence.
As a Contract Specialist, you will prepare and negotiate site contracts by establishing relationships with sites and internal functional teams. You have a relentless attention to detail, with strong communication that allows you to gain our customers' trust.
Education and Experience
- Legal degree or equivalent in legal or related subject
- Legal or contracts managment experience with an understanding of the principles of contract and intellectual property law
- Experience within a scientific, pharmaceutical or biotech organization desirable
- Fluent in English and the native tongue of the country where relevant
- Ability and confidence to communicate effectively and liaise with clients and all levels of management.
If you are interested to advance your career in a fast-paced industry, submit your CV in English.
PPD is an Equal Opportunity Employer.