Control4 Europe raspisuje oglas za poziciju Front - End Engineer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Front - End Engineer
Control4 [NASDAQ: CTRL] is a leading global provider of automation and networking systems for homes and businesses, offering personalized control of lighting, music, video, comfort, security, communications, and more into a unified smart home system that enhances the daily lives of its consumers. Control4 unlocks the potential of connected devices, making networks more robust, entertainment systems easier to use, homes more comfortable and energy efficient, and families more secure. Today, every home and business needs automation horsepower and a high-performance network to manage the increasing number of connected devices. The Control4 platform interoperates with more than 9,700 third-party consumer electronics products, ensuring an ever-expanding ecosystem of devices will work together. Control4 is now available in 91 countries. Leveraging a distribution channel that includes over 3,800 custom integrators, retailers, and distributors authorized to sell the full-line of Control4 products, with over 1,100 additional dealers and distributors that are authorized to sell our Pakedge branded networking solutions only, Control4 is delivering intelligent solutions for consumers, major consumer electronics companies, hotels, and businesses around the world.
POSITION DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
Fast-growing, high-tech electronics manufacturer seeks a motivated, dependable, and detail-oriented Front-end Engineer to operate out of Serbia, Belgrade office. Full-time position. Highly competitive benefits package.
ITEMIZED DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Work closely with product managers, UI designers, and back-end engineers to implement sophisticated monitoring and control products
- Implement stunning visual design for online projects, utilizing designs provided by UX
- Develop new user-facing features using React
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Collaborate with other remote team members to produce great code through peer code reviews
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED):
- Thorough understanding of React and its core principles
- Experience with popular React workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization and authentication mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, and NPM
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (PREFERRED):
- 3+ years experience in front-end development (React, Angular.JS, etc.)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Experience with UI design
- Experience with Functional Programming development
- Strong analytical, communication (verbal and written) and team skills in small agile development groups
- Experience with GIT source control management
- Understand Test driven development
- Understand Unit and functional testing
Deadline for applications: 04.04.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!