Control4 Europe raspisuje oglas za poziciju QA Automation Engineer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Control4 [NASDAQ: CTRL] is a leading global provider of automation and networking systems for homes and businesses, offering personalized control of lighting, music, video, comfort, security, communications, and more into a unified smart home system that enhances the daily lives of its consumers. Control4 unlocks the potential of connected devices, making networks more robust, entertainment systems easier to use, homes more comfortable and energy efficient, and families more secure. Today, every home and business needs automation horsepower and a high-performance network to manage the increasing number of connected devices. The Control4 platform interoperates with more than 9,700 third-party consumer electronics products, ensuring an ever-expanding ecosystem of devices will work together. Control4 is now available in 91 countries. Leveraging a distribution channel that includes over 3,800 custom integrators, retailers, and distributors authorized to sell the full-line of Control4 products, with over 1,100 additional dealers and distributors that are authorized to sell our Pakedge branded networking solutions only, Control4 is delivering intelligent solutions for consumers, major consumer electronics companies, hotels, and businesses around the world.
QA Automation Engineer
POSITION DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
The position will require working with a team of engineers to integrate quality consumer electronics products. Tasks will include generating and executing test procedures on various complex hardware and software platforms. The ideal candidate will have several years of testing experience, good knowledge of IP networking, experience testing web portals, experience with command line Linux, experience with networking and Audio/Visual devices, and be comfortable working with both hardware and software.
ITEMIZED DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Test Control4 hardware and software to verify its functionality against predetermined specifications and report defects
- Develop test plans/procedures, and test cases for functional testing of Control4 drivers and developer portal
- Design, develop and execute automation tests
- Generate test reports/documentation in accordance with Control4 procedure
- Participate in Agile and Kanban development planning and meetings
- Report defects and validate fixes
- Occasionally analyze faulty products to determine the root cause of failures
NEEDED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, related field, or have equivalent experience
- 2 years of experience as a QA Engineer
- Competent with Linux OS and Linux command line including system administration
- Experience with programming languages such as Python, bash
- Experience with automation frameworks such as Selenium is a plus
- Good understanding of TCP/IP networking concepts
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Basic understanding of software product life cycles and software development processes
- Must be able to operate well within a team environment
- Experience creating test plans/procedures, and test cases
- Experience working in Quality Assurance testing and debugging software and/or hardware products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Networking gear installation/configuration experience a plus
- Audio/Video gear installation/configuration experience a plus
- Experience testing on iOS and Android platforms a plus
- Prior experience with TestRail a plus
- Prior experience with Jira or other scrum software a plus
Deadline for applications: 08.06.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!