We are looking for:
Production Manager – (Serbia)
As a Production Manager, you're responsible for the production in the global tyre manufacturing company. Your role will be varied and challenging. You will be reporting to the Plant Manager.
You'll need an excellent understanding of how your organisation operates its business requirements and commercial objectives. You would be responsible for establishing and maintaining community relations, to foster a well-trained and motivated staff. Managing and coordinating production operations, consistent with cost, profit, quality and productivity objectives. You should be able to demonstrate the ability to be mobile and flexible in the work environment. Ability to manage several activities at once to organise/prioritise work to meet the deadlines and prepare plans and budgets. Effective management and control of the operations team is of great importance.
- University degree
- Good track record in manufacturing environment.
- At least 3 years of performance in a senior management position.
- Proficiency in English language.
- Tyre experience would be preferred but not essential.
Essentially, you'll be responsible for:
- Achievement of agreed operational goals for volume, waste and efficiency.
- Development of the bench strength of the operations team to meet the demands of the business as it moves forward.
- Identifying weaknesses and recommending improvements to processes and procedures to underpin the successful execution of the ramp up plan
- Preparing the operations budgets.
- Preparing yearly operational improvement plan
- Ensuring quality standards
- Ensuring healthy and safety standards, maintaining and improving them
- Ensuring the effective management of performance of your team
Hours and Environment
The post is plant based, 40 hours per week Monday to Friday 0800 – 1600 along with afternoons and weekends if required to meet the targets of the production.
The salary is dependent on experience. Possible is support for relocation and significant travel allowance.
If you see yourself as a part of successful and fast growing family in Serbian manufacturing environment send us your CV with the cover letter in English by June 26th, 2012. with interviews being scheduled in July in Krusevac.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!