Dig Solution is looking for a
Copywriter - content strategist
who is eager to grow in their career.
This is the perfect opportunity for a well-rounded communicator with a creative style, comfortable with technical terminology, and the ability to handle a variety of deliverables.
In this role, you will contribute ideas and write marketing campaigns in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, team environment while gaining experience writing marketing communications for a variety of channels and platforms.
- Develop high-engagement content, communications, blog posts, articles, and case studies geared towards supporting services and solutions in the relocation industry.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with quick deadlines.
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the company’s style guidelines.
- Perform independent research to guide projects as necessary.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product managers teams to develop a variety of content marketing materials.
- Superb writing in English is a MUST (American English is preferable).
- 1-3 years of copywriting experience (traditional, online, and social).
- Experience in content strategy, UX writing, or copywriting, preferably for a growing company.
- Organized and detail-oriented – attention to consistency with brand standards, copy editing, grammar, and spelling.
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve in a fast-paced environment with aggressive deadlines.
- Positive team member, good listener with diplomacy, flexibility, and grace under pressure.
- Strong work ethic and desire to be successful.
- Must be able to work shift 14:00 - 23:00.
- Basic understanding of SEO concepts preferred.
Deadline for applications: 12.09.2019.