Telenor Common Operation (TnCO) is Technology Service Provider delivering Network and IT services to Telenor Business units.
TnCO was established on the 1st of October, 2013 with 100% ownership by Telenor. The company has 800+ employees from four countries. The headquarter is in Budapest, Hungary, while branch offices are located in Belgrade, Serbia, Podgorica, Montenegro, and Sofia, Bulgaria. Telenor Common Operation currently has seven customers: Telenor Hungary, Telenor Serbia and Telenor Montenegro, Telenor Bulgaria, Telenor Denmark, Telenor Sweden, and Global Wholesale (Norway).
Signalling Core Network Operations Specialist. Would you like to be a part of our dedicated, hardworking, fun-loving, Core Network Operations team?
We are looking for our new
Signalling Core Network Operations Engineer
who is ready to learn and develop himself in a fast environment. As a member of our team you will handle all challenges and queries related to your respective system, collaborate with different teams within Telenor group, and also communicate frequently with customers and vendors. If this sounds inspiring and challenging, we would like to hear from you how you could add value to our team!
Place of work: Belgrade
- Operation and maintenance of Core Network services and Network Elements in signaling domain
- Analysis and investigation of network faults and customer complains
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems, reporting and tracking of faults toward vendors
- Operation of related management systems (signaling and traffic monitoring)
- Implementation of Core Network expansions and configuration changes
- Supporting introduction of new tools and solutions, testing and implementing new Network Elements, software release, features for Signalling related core network elements
- On call duty Qualifications and requirements
- University degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Good knowledge of GSM, 3G and LTE technologies, network architecture and protocols (SIGTRAN, SS7, DIAMETAR)
- Basic IP knowledge
- Relevant work experience (operation/configuration of STP, DRA), basic programming skills and experience with Linux/Unix system operations are considered as advantage
- Ability to work in an international team
- Excellent problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Great working environment in competent and collaborative team
- Dynamic environment which allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Attractive international career opportunities in Telenor for the right candidate
- Competitive terms and conditions
Please apply by 14.12.2017.