Telenor Common Operation (TnCO) is Technology Service Provider delivering Network and IT services to Telenor Business units.
TnCO was established on the 1st of October, 2013 with 100% ownership by Telenor. The company has 800+ employees from four countries. The headquarter is in Budapest, Hungary, while branch offices are located in Belgrade, Serbia, Podgorica, Montenegro, and Sofia, Bulgaria. Telenor Common Operation currently has seven customers: Telenor Hungary, Telenor Serbia and Telenor Montenegro, Telenor Bulgaria, Telenor Denmark, Telenor Sweden, and Global Wholesale (Norway).
Core Transport Network Expert
- Maintain availability of Transport Network services
- Deliver timely and efficiently resource provisioning tasks (integration of new network elements including commissioning and acceptance tests)
- Deliver timely and efficiently service provisioning tasks (implementation of new transport network services including acceptance tests)
- Execute and coordinate preventive network maintenance tasks in domain of transport network (including acceptance of new software versions and testing of new functionalities)
- Execute corrective maintenance activities in transport network (troubleshooting, handling of emergency cases)
- Participate in planning and controlling of troubleshooting and performance reporting processes
- Manage vendor performance
- Responsible for continuous improvement of transport network quality
- Participate in performance monitoring of transport network
- Support CNOC team; participate in on-call service
- Degree in telecommunications or computer engineering
- Theoretical understanding of main techniques that are used in transport network
- Hands-on experience in operating transport network technologies
- Fluency in English and Serbian (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work in an international team
- Ability to initiate and drive improvement and change
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- Working in a dynamic environment allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Great benefits
- A key role in shaping the future Telenor, in an industry undergoing massive change
- Competitive terms and conditions
Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment.
Deadline for applications: 11.12.2017.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno