We are looking for two:
Corporate Recovery Specialist
to join our team in Belgrade!
- Recovery of the insolvency portfolios;
- Contact tracing bailiffs and enforcement proceedings;
- Checking the debtor data base, collecting information about debtors and guarantors;
- Negotiation of the plan/program of debt recovery (contacting the debtor, identifying the reasons for lack of payment, analysis of the capacity and willingness of the debtor to reimburse the debts, sorting out any conflicts that might occur, proposing a scheme of debt reimbursement, obtaining the debtor’s promise of payment, informing his/her superiors and the responsible departments upon any fraud suspicions, authorizing the debt payment instruments);
- Administration of field activity (visiting debtor or the property, arranging meetings with debtors, carrying out field visits);
- Monitoring compliance with payment agreements set up with debtors/guarantors;
- Monitoring the legal procedures related to the debtors in the assigned portfolio.
- Bachelor’s Degree VII or VII-1 of Faculty of Law or Economic University;
- NPL recovery experience; Minimum of 2 years;
- Previous experience in Big Four is an advantage;
- Solid knowledge of respective laws – bankruptcy and enforcement.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills;
- Tenacity when handling potential conflict situations;
- Proactive in problem solving;
- Organized, client and result – oriented profile;
- Team worker, efficient, flexible and adaptable;
- Advanced PC skills (MS Office);
- Multitasking ability;
- Driving license - B category.
- English (Advanced level).
- The opportunity of building a successful career in a dynamic environment, among a team of young professionals in multinational company;
- Salary benefits according to experience and performance.
Deadline for applications: 04.12.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.