Siemens Mobility d.o.o. Cerovac is looking for:
Country HR Head & HR Business Partner
Location: Cerovac, Kragujevac
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019 Siemens Mobility posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide. Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility
Vision / Mission
Develops and implements HR policies, procedures and plans in line with the HR corporate vision and strategy. Oversees all HR activities, such as HR Department budgeting and planning, Recruitment, Learning and Development, Performance Appraisal, Talent Management and succession planning, engagement surveys, internal communication, Compensation and Benefits, Compliance with Legal regulation in the countries under his/her responsibility, Industrial Relations Management and Siemens Values and Culture promotion.
Areas of responsibility
- Management of country HR organization
- Responsible for implementation of HR policies and guidelines and applies these to local regulations
- Enforces Siemens global HR standards and processes in country
- Lead or contribute to the implementation of HR programs, systems and initiatives for assigned country
- Coach and enable executives to be more effective leaders
- Responsible for relations to local organizations and authorities (e.g. Universities, employer associations, etc.)
- Drive discussions related to workforce and organization design changes and provide recommendations
- Responsible for or contributing to HR activities in country during M&A projects (carve-out, integration) and partnering with required parties
- Support of placements / staffing of defined Positions within the country according to business strategy
- Identify and validate talents and deploy talent development programs to guarantee sustainable talent pipeline meeting current and future business demands
- Drive HR integration in M&A activities, be HR project manager in implementation of global HR initiatives on local level.
- Provide basic human resources services and operational support to the organization like discussing separation packages with manager and employee, explaining options for maternity leave, or explaining guidelines and policies
- Assisting Line Managers to address specific people topics by advising on options (in context of Siemens policy and local labor law), assessing risk and acting as consultant to help managers decide on best course of action
- Manage data and documentation handling at a local level as required
- Reports In-Country to the CEO of Siemens Mobility Serbia and functionally to the Head of HR CEE.
- In-country manager for local HR teams
Dimension of Function/Volume:
- Responsible for a growing company (around 600 empl.) with manufacturing activities and 2 company locations in Belgrade/Kragujevac
- HR Budget, cost and FTE as well as target realization rate will be measurement criteria
- People Survey Results
- All regional and local Departments & Management lines
- Legal experts/ local
- Regional and Country Authorities/ Local and
- Country Labor Authorities/ Social Partners / HR Providers
Please send your CVs in English within the prescribed period.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 21.05.2020.
Siemens Mobility d.o.o. Cerovac
- SRBIJA, Kragujevac, Cerovac Sobovica bb - Desimirovac
- PIB: 101578476
- Matični broj: 17286064