Customer Care Capacity Planning and Forecasting Specialist
Telenor, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital are all part of Telenor Group. Together, we connect around 200 million people worldwide through digital experiences. Our 33,000 employees across the world provide people with the ability to connect with what they care about, at all times and in all places.
In charge for creating long and short term contact volume forecasts and capacity plans for all Customer Care Teams. He/she would be in charge of leading Capacity planning process, recognizing recruitment needs and timings adjustments by identifying and anticipating trends and influences for volumes increase/decrease.
- Create long and short term contact volumes forecasts for Customer Care Teams and create scheduling accordingly
- Lead capacity planning processes
- Identify and anticipate trends and influences for volumes increase/decrease
- Reporting on trend overviews, conducted gap analysis and other relevant analytical data
- Lead continuous improvement of forecasting, performance, workforce productivity and efficiency
- Partake in projects and initiatives as a Customer Care capacity planner
- University degree or Higher Education Diploma
- Fluent in English
- Advanced MS Office user
- Experience with Customer Care and proficiency with WFM applications is an advantage
- Working in a dynamic environment allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Great benefits
- A key role in shaping the future Telenor, in an industry undergoing massive change
- Attractive international career opportunities in Telenor for the right candidate
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment
Please apply by 16.01.2018.