Lear Corporation is ranked #151 on the Fortune 500 with world-class products designed, engineered and manufactured by a diverse team of talented employees. As a leading supplier of automotive seating and electrical, Lear serves its customers with global capabilities while maintaining individual commitment. With headquarters in Southfield, Michigan, Lear maintains 257 locations in 39 countries around the globe and employs approximately 165,000 employees.
Currently we are searching for:
CUSTOMER COORDINATOR IN LOGISTICS DEPARTMENT, Novi Sad
- Organizes the deliveries to the customer according with its schedules and so that the transport has a maximum efficiency
- Attends the weekly meetings with the engineering department and follows the harnesses modification
- Informs the customer if there are situations when an engineering change can’t be applied on the harness and suggests solutions and further steps
- Follows modifications of final products together with Production Planning Supervisor in order to avoid obsoletes and negotiates with customer about taking over the obsoletes
- University degree
- Previous work experience in logistics for minimum 2 years, prefereably in automotive industry
- Experience in production planning and customer coordination will be considered as an asset
- Advanced MS Office knowledge
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of German language will be considered as an asset
- Very good skills of prioritization and analytical skills
Deadline for applications: 14.06.2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.