Customer Coordinator in Logistics department, Novi Sad
Lear Corporation is a leading global Tier 1 automotive supplier that serves all of the world’s major automakers with content on more than 300 vehicle nameplates worldwide. With facilities in 36 countries on six continents, Lear operates in every major auto producing region of the world. Achieving $16.2 billion in 2013 sales, Lear ranks #174 among the Fortune 500. Headquartered in Southfield, Michigan, Lear's worldclass products are designed, engineered and manufactured by a diverse team of more than 135,000 employees. Lear shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol [LEA].
Your core responsibilities will be:
- Organizes the deliveries to the customer according with its schedules and so that the transport has a maximum efficiency
- Attends the weekly meetings with the engineering department and follows the harnesses modification
- Informs the customer if there are situations when an engineering change can’t be applied on the harness and suggests solutions and further steps
- Follows modifications of final products together with Production Planning Supervisor in order to avoid obsoletes and negotiates with customer about taking over the obsoletes
- Reference: 0iZ_nlhomIHmSCZMtQZOZcYZn6MpRkC9RTrMjljs4dk.
- University degree
- Previous work experience in logistics for minimum 2 years, prefereably in automotive industry
- Experience in production planning and customer coordination will be considered as an asset
- Advanced MS Office knowledge
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of German language will be considered as an asset
- Very good skills of prioritization and analytical skills