Do you like helping people?
Do you have a strong desire to make sure customers achieve their desired outcome through an appropriate experience?
Most importantly: do you want to grow in language and customer service skills that are in high demand?
You may be the Customer Experience Agent we are looking for:
Customer Experience Agent (English and German/Dutch)
Remote position (Serbia)
At LTVplus, we teach different skills to all team members to make sure they have what they need to succeed and grow. We invest in you to make sure you get the training and personal growth to achieve the goals you have.
A fast-growing company led by co-founders who have run and exited from multimillion-dollar businesses, we want to share the experiences our co-founders have picked up with the entire company so everyone grows together.
As a Customer Experience Agent, you are the first impression a visitor gets from a business. You will be responsible for guiding potential customers through a brand’s sales funnel, helping them to make informed decisions in purchasing services and products. It’s not just about converting a visitor into a customer — it’s about ensuring the success of each person you chat with. You will build relationships based on trust that result in happy, passionate, and loyal customers by listening to their needs — ultimately leading to increased sales for our customers' businesses.
Your journey at LTVplus does not end as a Customer Experience Agent. All team members get to grow into Customer Success Managers, Team Leaders, Business Analysts, and more. It all depends on your drive and goals to achieve what you want.
We are People First, and we’d love for you to join us on this exciting journey in sales development.
- Respond to real-time inbound chat/email/social media inquiries and effectively consult prospective customers or customers regarding the products or services of our clients
- Always provide the best customer experience when conversing with visitors or customers
- Ensure the success of your customers with every conversation you have
- Outstanding fluency in English and German — both written and spoken. This is a must. (Native or C1)
- Fluency in other languages is a big plus
- 1 — 2 years in live chat support, email support, social media support, and/or phone support
- Fantastic communication skills
- Great attention to detail and very responsible
- Creative, willing to experiment, and a strong desire to grow
- Ability to type at least 50 WPM with 0 errors
- Ability to multi-task (handling 4 chats concurrently)
- Ability to resource product information via tools that are provided to you
- Ability to independently research information via the internet
- Able to work shifts
- Have high-speed internet and back-up power to prevent outages during shifts
- Competitive salary
- Personal and professional growth opportunities
- Work with high-profile customers and high-growth startups
- Geographically distributed teams
- Fully remote work
LTVplus helps e-commerce brands grow internationally by building outsourced customer experience teams in any time zone and language. Our mission: ridding the world of bad customer experiences. We understand the success of a business depends not only on the success of its customers but also its team members. Our team members are distributed across the globe to tap into the different skillsets and languages as we do not believe in limiting opportunities.
Salary: 400 - 800 USD
Deadline for applications: 06.03.2020.