Customer Experience Trainee
You see things a little differently. So do we.
We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. we offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. come see things little differently with us.
From our candidates we expect:
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- General knowledge of project & change management
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Good communication & organizational skills
- To be passionate to understand the behaviors of the many customers
- To be energized to drive the business growth
- To be motivated by finding new ways through co-creating
- Recent graduate or a senior year student
What we are offering:
- Paid internship
- Mentoring program
- Internal trainings and possibility to grow
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
- Change to continue a career path in IKEA SEE
- Free refreshments
IKEA South East Europe is an exciting and empowering region with great growth agenda in all countries – Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Ukraine. We currently operate 4 stores and we will open 3 new ones in the upcoming period.
We strongly encourage and warmly welcome applications of people of all cultures, backgrounds and experiences because we believe that diversity in IKEA makes us stronger.
Join IKEA and apply in English.
IKEA Srbija d.o.o.
Prešli smo dug put od trenutka kad je 1943. godine Ingvar Kamprad osnovao kompaniju IKEA. Od sitnog švedskog biznisa, gde su se proizvodi prodavali putem kataloga, IKEA je postala jedan od najpoznatijih svetskih brendova za uređenje doma. Robna kuća IKEA Beograd Istok otvorena je 10. avgusta 2017. godine. U svom asortimanu robna kuća ima oko 9.500 funkcionalnih i pristupačnih proizvoda za uređenje prostora i doma po cenama toliko niskim da ih može priuštiti većina građana. Kompanija IKEA…Više o poslodavcu