Customer Logistics Specialist
- University degree
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience within FMCG industry (desirable in Sales Operations)
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- PC literacy (Microsoft Office tools with focus on Excel)
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Open minded and communicative
- Customer orientation mindset
- Participation in cross-functional task team in charge of Supply Chain Services enhancement toward our company’s key customers
- Providing and securing maximal quality service towards our customers, accompanied by optimal costs for its delivery
- Identifying and implementing new initiatives for our service level enhancement and/or cost optimization
- Sharing knowledge within different departments of Coca-Cola Hellenic Company in order to enhance understanding of key Supply Chain initiatives and overall efficiency
- Working closely with our key customers in order to enable overall Supply Chain effectiveness and efficiency
„Being part of Customer Logistics team is the fastest way to learn about our company operations, to get good business understanding and support the organization to achieve and improve its key business
indicators (DIFOTAI, Out of Stock, On Shelf Availability, Customer Satisfaction).
In Coca-Cola Hellenic you will be able to gain full understanding of performance drivers and to deliver tangible contribution to process and performance improvement from day one. We offer you opportunityto learn and start your career path within Supply Chain Services unit which is well recognized as a valuable partner of all organizational functions, providing objective insight and giving constant improvementproposals based on tangible results. I expect that you will be adhering to our highest ethical and integrity standards, are keen to learn, curious by nature and an excellent communicator .“
This is an extraordinary opportunity to develop within a prestigious group renowned for its quality and integrity, intensive training programme for professional development of its employees, talent management and people care.
Coca-Cola Hellenic is one of the leading non alcoholic beverages producers in Europe. Employing over 44,000 people, Coca – Cola Hellenic supplies soft drinks to more than 550 million consumers across 28 countries, covering a wide geographical range – from Western Europe to Eastern Russia and from Estonia to Nigeria. Company produces, sells and distributes the world leading brands of The Coca- Cola Company, serving 8 billion liters of products to customers every year.
Coca-Cola Hellenic is an employer who gives equal opportunity for employment regardless of the gender, race, age, sexual orientation, political opinion, marital status and religion, ethnic or national origin.
HOW TO APPLY: