Member of Elloumi Group, COFICAB is a best in class leader in the manufacturing and sales of automotive electrical cables and wires in Europe and North Africa, owns a factory in Tunisia, Portugal, Morocco, Romania, Mexico and China, products for Ford, BMW, VV, Opel, Audi, Renault. Peugeot, Fiat, etc. In Serbia COFICAB will open a new factory, creating 200 new jobs.
Locations: Belgrade, Simanovci
- keeping the direct contact with the clients regarding orders and deliveries of finished goods
- check/analyze orders received by EDI, fax, email or by other means and communicate them to Production Planner
- control enter/exist of the finished goods and make the necessary adjustments in the informatics system
- fulfill the documents related with the expedition process
- keep a permanent contact with the clients assuring that all their orders are delivered at the right time, quantity and quality
- prepare orders for the warehouse, expedition orders and pick list
- take care of the special orders, emergency cases of the clients
- controlling of sales depending on the section of wire, clients or missing wire
- issue reports regarding sales and forecasts on daily, weekly, monthly basis
- participate in all company improvement plans, defining goals and ensuring targets, taking immediate actions in case of deviations
- customer satisfaction follow-up on logistics terms
- present the conclusions of inventory of stocks, obsoletes, finished goods and consignment stock on clients
- Reference: akx32mg81KEGBa9bpwKNHDibUPweTs2IR53dZLaIY0o.
- high school/ university degree
- minimum 2 years in a similar position
- good PC skills
- good Knowledge in English
- good communication skills
- result oriented, precise and accurate, well organized
Transport and meal are provided by Coficab.
Please send your CV in English.
Only the short-listed candidates shall be contacted.