Do you make the most of daylight opportunities?
”We are daylight engineers”, as Villum Kann Rasmussen, the founder of VELUX, wrote to his customers in the 1940s. And up to this very day the saying ”where there is light, there is life” is the philosophy behind everything we do.
Customer Service Assistant
VELUX Srbija d.o.o. has an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join our team in Belgrade. You will form a part of an experienced and dynamic team with a “winner mentality”, providing excellent service and support to all our customers.
- Ensure excellent and pro-active customer service towards our distributors
- Process incoming orders and specific requests from distributors
- Prepare specific documents for deliveries
- Offer advice and solutions to customers regarding our products and concepts
- Promote company campaigns, events and company image
- Reference: pleuTT_4uEzUYkYc6XkfvPA3qHBBH7JEF6M2X1WsfU0.
- Customer-service oriented
- Attentive to standards and details
- Good analytical skills
- Structured and organized
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Optimistic and extrovert personality
- Loyal and team player
- Good English knowledge/skills
- Good computer skills: MS Office, Outlook
Previous work experience from the building industry is a plus but not essential.
- Dynamic environment
- Learning opportunities
- Competitive salary
Are you interested?
Send your application and Curriculum Vitae in English, before 24.03.2017.
The VELUX Group creates better living environments with daylight and fresh air through the roof. The VELUX product program contains a wide range of roof windows and skylights, along with solutions for flat roofs. The Group also supplies many types of decoration and sun screening, roller shutters, installation products, products for remote control and thermal solar panels for installation in roofs. The VELUX Group, which has manufacturing companies in 11 countries and sales companies in just under 40 countries, represents one of the strongest brands in the global building materials sector and its products are sold in most parts of the world. The VELUX Group has about 10,000 employeesand is owned by VKR Holding A/S, a limited company wholly owned by foundations and family. For more details, visit www.velux.com.