We are a dynamic e-Commerce Company currently looking for customer service specialists to join our talented customer service team in Belgrade. Our new team members will be working on our 2 leading brands within the Home & Living category and be involved in transforming our online web-shops into industry leaders in the United States, Canada, UK, and Scandinavian markets.
Customer Service Specialists
- Managing the customer base via email and telephone
- Providing assistance to website visitors through a Live Chat app
- Handling and timely responding to customer inquiries
- Working closely with the logistics team to ensure timely delivery to our customers
- Tracking parcel statuses and notifying customers on request
- Following up on inquiries and delayed payments
- Advanced spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills
- Orientation towards customer service-related positions
- Ability to quickly learn, adapt and apply knowledge
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Ability to follow precisely defined processes and procedures
- Decision-making skills and an analytical approach to problem-solving
- Prior experience in a similar position is a plus
- Prior experience with sales positions and soft skills is a plus
- High proficiency in MS Office and general Internet use
- Proficiency and experience in platforms such as JustCall, Wordpress and Shopify is greatly appreciated
- Able to work evenings (We work in shifts of 4 days per week, 10 hours from 17:30 to 03:30 am)
Benefits & Package:
You will have the opportunity to work with a very talented and friendly group of people who are always striving to build the next big thing in the exciting world of eCommerce. We offer you a place where you can grow and take ownership of your own work, while at the same time providing you with an opportunity to put your ideas into practice in a fast and dynamic environment. As a team-oriented business, we always find the time to have fun and we always celebrate and value each other's successes.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity and our policies ensure that everyone is treated equally and in line with the highest standards. We offer a competitive salary depending on the level of experience and paid holidays plus paid transportation (CarGo directly home). Regular Social Events, Flexible Working Hours and lots of Tea/Coffee.
Deadline for applications: 05.05.2020.
We are a dynamic e-Commerce Company currently looking for digital marketing specialists and customer service specialists to join our talented marketing team in Belgrade or Timisoara. Our new team members will be working on our 2 leading brands within the Home & Living category and be involved in transforming our online web-shops into industry leaders in the United States, UK and Scandinavian markets.Više o poslodavcu