Jam Transfer d.o.o. as a part of international company Jam Group d.o.o., is specialized in private airport transfer services (sedan, minivan, minibus or bus). The company is founded in 2006. and since then has provided transfer services to more than 200 000 satisfied clients. The company is operating in more than 60 countries and 200 airports, train stations and ferry ports all over the world. Its main focus are transfers in Europe but the company’s activity involves transfers from other parts of the world also.
Due to increase of business volume, we are looking for:
Customer Service Supervisor
We are looking to hire an exemplary Customer Service Supervisor to coach our service staff to deliver exceptional customer service. The Customer Service Supervisor will build a strong team and shape staff behaviors to accomplish desired results. You will play a collaborative role in growing and implementing standards and processes. You will maintain documentation such as correspondence and operational records, and communicate promotional offers to customers.
To ensure success you need to employ prudence and tact in interacting with others, and be focused on customer and staff retention. Preferred candidates should perform a high degree of accuracy, and they are pedantic and organized.
Customer Service Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Overseeing and assessing customer service staff activities, and providing them with regular performance-related feedback.
- Delegating tasks.
- Monitoring the team’s performance.
- Assisting the team by performing the tasks with them.
- Strategizing and monitoring daily activities of customer service operation.
- Assisting customer service staff with duties where required.
- Training staff in areas of customer service and company policies.
- Managing cashier coverage and customer flow to ensure proficient customer service.
- Monitoring and authenticating returns, exchanges and voids.
- Investigating and solving customer service complaints.
- Assisting with development and implementation of service policies, and explaining these to staff and customers.
- Maintaining documentation pertaining to customer service department activities.
- Performing additional duties where needed.
- Helping to hire new staff.
- Reporting to senior management / personnel when required.
Customer Service Supervisor Requirements:
- High School Diploma, University Degree, or suitable equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge of English language (both written and spoken).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills of another European language would also be appreciated.
- 2+ years work experience in similar position.
- Proficient knowledge of customer service, and standard office practices and procedures.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Proficient standard office equipment skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong people skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Available to work shifts.
Candidates who meet all above requirements/qualifications should send an application package including Letter of Interest and Curriculum Vitae electronically.
Closing date: 24.07.2019.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.