Work Hard, Enjoy What You Do.
At GroundLink, every employee matters because everything we do is focused on the clients we serve in every corner of the globe. With our award winning app, world class website and exceptional customer contact centers, we seamlessly connect our vast network of professional and licensed black car drivers with discerning clients who value their time, value their safety and appreciate great customer service.
We are a global team of people who work hard, work together, and have plenty of face time with senior leadership (they actually WANT to hear what's on our minds!). Our major offices are based in New York, Dallas and Belgrade, Serbia, so there's always someone just a Skype call away, anytime of the day. We celebrate and encourage diversity because when we all think alike, nobody's thinking very much.
We are always interested in adding extraordinary people to our team -- especially those who love new challenges, appreciate flexible schedules and are as passionate about their careers as they are about their lives.
We are currently looking for candidates for the position of:
CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGENT
- English proficiency (oral and written) is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Decision making skills and analytical approach to solving problems
- Ability to follow defined processes and procedures
- Minimum high school diploma
- Proficiency in MS Office package and advanced use of Internet
- Effectively respond to customer request by phone and email
- Provide accurate information to customers regarding service cost vehicle type, company policies, etc.
- Accurately enter reservations in the company system
- Promote relevant products
- Respond to customer questions and complaints
- You need to be able to work in shifts, including night and weekend shifts
- Full–time employment
- Chance for professional and personal development
- Dynamic, fun and friendly work environment
- Paid introductory training
- Competitive and stimulating compensation
NICE TO HAVE:
- Soft Sales skills
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
WE WILL CONSIDER APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH ONLY. THIS POSITION REQUIRES WORK IN SHIFTS, ON WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
SO, IF YOU THINK YOU ARE “THE ONE” - APPLY NOW!
Founded in 2003, GroundLink provides corporate clients and leisure travelers with safe, reliable, and professional chauffeured car service in major cities around the world. With the industry's only ON TIME EVERY TIME® Guarantee; professional and licensed drivers; exceptional customer service; and advanced technology, we've set a new standard for ground transportation.
For more information about our company, please visit our website GroundLink.com
Deadline for applications: 16.10.2019.