Customer Support Agent
We are a live chat outsourcing company that provides dedicated live chat agents to help e-commerce and app businesses increase sales and conversions. Our team members are distributed across the globe as great talents exist everywhere, and we don’t believe in limiting opportunities. We understand the success of a business depends not only on the success of its customers — but also its team members.
We are looking for a Customer Support Agent who is organized, thoughtful, and self-driven to engage and help site visitors through live chat. As an LTVplus Customer Support Agent, you are the first impression a visitor gets from a business. You will be responsible for guiding potential customers through a business’ sales funnel, helping them to make informed decisions in purchasing services and products. It’s not just about converting a visitor into a customer — it’s about ensuring the success of each person you chat with. You will build relationships based on trust, which result in happy, passionate, and loyal customers by listening to their needs — ultimately leading to increased sales for our customers’ businesses.
- Respond to real-time inbound chat inquiries and effectively consult prospective customers or customers regarding the products or services of our clients.
- Always provide the best customer service when chatting with prospective customers or customers.
- 1 — 2 years in a sales or customer support position.
- Outstanding fluency in English and German, both written and spoken.
- Fluency in French, both written and spoken, is a big plus.
- Fantastic communication skills.
- Very familiar with fashion, apparel, and e-commerce
- Has a strong interest in sustainability and saving the environment
- Great attention to detail and very responsible.
- Creative, willing to experiment, and a strong desire to grow.
- Ability to type at least 50 WPM with 0 errors.
- Ability to multi-task (handling 3 chats concurrently).
- Ability to resource product information via tools that are provided to you.
- Ability to independently research information via the internet.
- Ability to work shifts as required.
- Fresh graduates with great potential are welcome to apply.
- Personal and professional growth opportunities.
- Work with high-profile customers and high-growth startups.
- Geographically distributed team
- Fully remote work
- 15 days of annual paid leave to start, with room to increase to 21 days.
- Company Retreats