Customer Support Executive
Who we are
With Headquarters in Zug, Switzerland and offices around the world, Mitto’s agile approach, trusted mobile operator relationships and carrier-grade SMS Messaging platform improve conversions and increase the speed and reliability of global mobile communications for the world’s largest OTTs, Enterprise and Mobile Operators.
Mitto has a singular mission - to provide our customers with the most reliable, robust SMS Messaging service in the industry. That’s why technology is at the heart of everything we do. Our in-house team of developers make up more than a third of our staff and between them have designed a platform that guarantees our customers’ SMS messages get to the right person, at the right time, in the right place - in the most cost effective way possible.
- Holds a University degree.
- 2+ years of experience working in customer service as customer care representative.
- Exemplary organizational, evaluation, reporting and follow-up skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving capabilities.
- Readiness for short to mid-term business trips abroad.
- Very fluent in written and spoken English.
Nice to have
- Having worked in the mobile messaging industry will be considered a plus.
- Understanding and interest in the field of mobile/telecommunications.
- Provide direct interaction with customers and with the internal product team, handle inquires and resolve challenges associated with service delivery.
- Address customers professionally to ensure the development of the relationship.
- Support customers and administer account set up and maintenance.
- Respond in a timely manner to customers inquiries and internal correspondence, also interact with the Routing Team to escalate customers issues associated to service delivery.
- Support internal Sales and Account Management Team with customer requests related to products.
- Work in brand new modern office space in New Belgrade.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Take part in complex, innovative projects used by highly recognizable brands and clients.
- Work in an international team of talented, experienced and helpful engineers and analysts.
- Develop further on modern technologies and innovative projects.
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a supporting, stimulating and friendly work environment.
- Personal development/education (conferences, trainings).
- Paid gym and pool memberships, yoga classes, football matches and many more activities.
- Free juice, soda, fruit and coffee at work.
- Flexible working hours and work-life balance.
Deadline for applications: 19.01.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno