CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing and learning solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, and streamline sales compensation — driving bigger deals, faster. Over 3,500 leading organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time.
To help support our Global growth, we are seeking for a
Customer Support Manager
to join our team in Belgrade
The Customer Support Manager will manage our growing Customer Support team at our Support Center in Belgrade, Serbia. This individual will provide leadership to the team’s technical staff, handle all matters of the team’s work needs, manage day-to-day operations of supporting our customers, and ensure that we are providing best in-class customer service. This individual will also be responsible for driving and delivering key team metrics, knowledge base content, best practices and methodologies to deliver unsurpassed service and support.
- Run our Serbia Customer Support Center operations to provide excellent customer support across the CallidusCloud customer base
- Lead team of engineers in responding to problem cases submitted by customers via the Customer Support portal, chat, and phone
- Help manage escalations and serve as a lead resource in complex issues, guide colleagues in overall case flow management
- Coach the team in the use of systematic methods to triage, research, diagnose, and provide workarounds or solutions to both technical and functional issues with the product
- Work closely with the Global Customer Support Center leadership team to maintain operational parity.
- Provide feedback internally and to customers on root causes, issue patterns, and recommended changes to processes, tools, and configurations to improve the overall customer experience with the product
- Deliver on key Customer Support Team metrics (SLA, Customer Sat, Net Promoter Score, etc.)
- Drive team’s pursuit of excellence by successfully executing Customer Support goals and initiatives
- Maintain a high performance team, including mentoring, training, goal setting, coaching, developing, delegating and accountability
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, CIS, MIS, or STEM courses; Master’s Degree a plus
- 8+ years of technical support and service management experience with at least 1 year of leadership or supervisor experience
- Experience working in cloud-based service and technology environment strongly preferred
- Experience with relational databases (such as Oracle, SQL Server, DB/2,)
- Experience with UNIX and Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of SQL and stored procedures (PL/SQL, T-SQL)
- Knowledge of scripting languages e.g. Python, Groovy
- Excellent customer relationship and communication skills; written and verbal
- Excellent problem solving and listening skills
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented, and self-motivated
What do we offer:
- Good financial conditions
- Regular working hours for a good work-life balance
- Private health insurance
- The budget for personal development
- Working in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Cool and fancy office space with parking space included
Callidus Software (d.b.a CallidusCloud) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.