Customer Support Representative
Hyperoptic is the largest 1 Gig residential broadband provider in the UK. Over the past 5 years we’ve grown from a small team of people with a simple idea, to a larger group of people executing the idea with a simple focus – efficiently bringing 1 Gig broadband to urban areas across the UK.
As we continue to evolve our strategy we are looking for people who believe in reliability, intelligence, zeal, and excellence. If you’re looking for an exciting challenge that is rewarding and enjoyable then read on….
Hyperoptic is more than just an internet service provider; it also installs its own fibre infrastructure into multi-occupancy buildings, bringing the UK’s fastest internet speeds to users. Your mission will be to provide exceptional customer support to Hyperoptic customers, demonstrating our company values in your telephone and email conversations with our customers using a solution-focussed approach.
You’ll need to demonstrate a strong customer service background, with a strong technical aptitude for new technology and Excellent English.
Reporting to Customer Support Team Leader, you will take great pride in your own performance and will always leave our customers feeling that their questions are valid and fully answered.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Providing outstanding customer support via telephone, email and webchat
- Offer first line assistance to customers with technical, billing and account related queries
- Maintain clear, accurate customer records
- Contribute to improving the service Hyperoptic offers to customers by challenging internal processes and providing feedback to the management team
- Work effectively with internal departments to identify timely resolutions to customer issue
- Be a customer champion offering exceptional service, focused on first contact resolution
- Be accountable for ensuring the customers query/issue is resolved
(Essential and desirable)
- Outstanding English written and oral communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude for internet technology
- Customer Service experience
- Fast learner
- Active listening skills
- Team player
- Works accurately with an eye for detail
- Willing to work to improve call centre performance
- Able to use automated information systems to analyse the customer’s situation
- Able to work by your own initiative but also be a team player
Hyper Standard: RIZE Values
Deeds are more important than words
Use your brain at every opportunity
Demonstrate passionate determination
Quality separates us from the competition
Do what you say you will to customers, stakeholders, and colleagues
Overcome challenges, ask questions & consider alternatives.
Go above and beyond
to make things happen
Double check work & don’t make the same mistake twice
The role will be based in Belgrade. Our hours are 24 by 7. Shifts will be on a rota basis and will generally be between 6am – 00am. If this role is of interest and you believe you’ve got what it takes to be a part of a fast-paced and energetic business, we’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV electronically.
Deadline for applications: 13.01.2018.