We are looking for:
Customer Support Specialist
CCBill EU and its parent CCBill form a part of CWIE LLC based in Phoenix Arizona, and handles online payment processing services and affiliate marketing solutions. We’ve been operating in the USA since 1998 and have satellite offices in Malta, the Netherlands, Serbia and Singapore.
The Customer Support Specialist is responsible for handling all aspects of support for our on-line payment processing merchants. This includes, but not limited to the following: Technical support, “How to” questions, boarding merchants and affiliates to our systems, account and contract maintenance, account review for compliance, account review for additional features and capabilities that will benefit our merchants.
- Working hours are Tuesday through Saturday from 11pm to 7am Belgrade time.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for handling all forms of client communications via phone, chat, and email
- Perform triage and troubleshooting of all issues and requests
- Provide proper follow up on any issue resolution to the merchant
- Complete change documentation for merchant requests
- Responsible for on-boarding our merchants and affiliates
- Ownership of individual merchant technical integrations with CCBill systems
- Review account for compliance
- Experienced resource to clients with regard to company products and features
- Properly escalate issues to internal teams according to departmental policies
- Organized and up to date on all current Company systems and features
- Identify and implement solutions to improve the Merchant experience
- Offers ancillary support for any escalations via other customer support groups
- Work with sales teams to compile and create merchant account health reports
- Knowledge base maintenance
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written
- High school degree or equivalent education
- Understanding of Linux permissions and server structure
- Intermediate experience with at least one of the following: HTML, FTP, and CSS
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and current web browsers
- Working knowledge of current internet technologies
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems quickly with limited resources
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees and management
- Proven ability to prioritize and complete interdepartmental tasks in a timely fashion
- High degree of professionalism
What we offer:
- Highly talented, professional and friendly team
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Introductory training
- Private health insurance
- Sports activities
- Colorful offices in Novi Beograd
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee and fruit
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English.
Deadline for applications: 20.07.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno