Customer Support Team Leader
Customer Care in Telenor Serbia is set to be the best in delivering customer service excellence, leveraging customer interactions to drive cross sell and up sell while demonstrating operational efficiency;
- The role of Customer Support Team Leader is to manage day–to-day operation of team to meet with the required standard, sales and service targets;
- He/she will develop team to ensure delivery of a consistently superior customer experience in every contact by highly knowledgeable and customer-focused agents, making contact center profitable in inbound, outbound and written interactions;
- Achieving all business and development goals of Online and Sales Support teams.
- High school / College or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2-years in sales and/or channel support
- Knowledge of Telenor’s services and processes
- Ability of business communication and correspondence
- Excellent skills of planning, organization and communication
- Ability to express corporate strategy to motivate team members to achieve their goals
- Ability to effectively and professionally work in a dynamic environment that is changing fast
- Ability to work independently to achieve goals while respecting deadlines
- Expertise in problem solving and conflict
- Accountable for strategy input, execution and measurement of frontline supporting activities that meets the needs of the sales and call center channels and company KPI’s;
- Work cross-functionally on continued operational and process flow evaluation to identify gaps and opportunities for improved CSAT, ESAT and KPI results;
- Responsible for fast, accurate and high-quality services that perform to meet the expectations of internal and external users;
- Responsible for the implementation of the vision and values of Telenor in their daily work with customers and employees;
- Responsible for improving the performance team members;
- Help customers with inquiries by providing them with effective solutions and answers;
- Regular reporting on KPI and providing feedback to the team and to all relevant services;
- Lead change and improved permanent;
- Monitoring team members
- Written communication monitoring, coaching and feedback, responsibility for delivery of defined customer experience in every interaction with customers;
- Close cooperation with marketing in charge of improvements of written communication;
- Compiling reports on team’s performance and customer feedback;
- Create presentations (reports – regular and ad hoc) and present all relevant information on the work and results of the team;
- Build team spirit;
- Showing flexibility in tasks.
Joining our team will bring you benefits that will make your job even better:
- You will be working in comfortable and functionally equipped working space
- Relaxation zone for employees with Sony PlayStation and table football
- Attractive salary package including great vacation bonus
- Company phone and number with unlimited internet
- Annual health check
- Friendly and dynamic team who will support you from the beginning
- Working experience in our Customer Support Team is a good starting point for continuing career development in Telenor
Hope to see you soon!
The position is through outsourcing agency.
Please apply by 28.03.2019.