Cyber Security Expert for Security Log Management and Analytics
An increasingly digital world poses unforeseen risks and rapidly changing security challenges. We at Telenor look at these as opportunities. We take pride not only in protecting our business, but also working with security to enable the digital transformation and secure further growth for Telenor.
We are Telenor Common Operation (member of the Telenor Group), technology service provider delivering Telco network, IT and security managed services to Telenor business units. Our core security related domain is Cyber Security. Our fundamental responsibility is protection against cyber-crime and safeguarding of Telenor’s assets and customer data. We have international and diverse team regionally spread within CEE and we are now recruiting for several positions in our Security team to contribute to improvement and delivery of our security services. Read on if you’re interested in joining us on our exciting digital journey!
- You understand defensive security techniques (with the ability to think like an offensive cyber adversary), technologies and you are able to move fast with a forever changing digital threat landscape.
- You will be responsible for designing, implementing, testing, documenting, operating (including monitoring) and maintenance of Security Log Management and Anlytics solutions.
- Also, you will be important member of our security incident response team.
- Monitoring and identification of new and evolving Internet threats
- Security Incident resolution and follow-up - Respond to security incidents, report security incident resolution activities and provide post-incident analysis
- Be able to understand customer requirements for a Security Log Management and Anlytics solution(s) and assist the customer with guidance on how to make the best use of the solution
- Design, plan and implement Security Log Management and Anlytics solution(s) such as SIEM, Splunk, ELK Stack etc to meet the customer needs
- Monitor, operate and maintain Security Log Management and Anlytics solution(s) components
- Document Security Log Management and Anlytics solution(s)
- Develop and implement use cases, rules, reports, alerts, and dashboards to meet the customer requirements.
- Research and recommend improvemens in all aspects of the Security Log Management and Anlytics solution(s)
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills that contribute towards the resolution of issues as they arise.
- Identify abnormalities and report violations
- Work closely with the Offensive Red Team to devise strong defensive techniques
- Support performing technical security reviews of new systems or architectures
- Provide technical advice to colleagues
- On-call availability
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- University degree is desirable
- Certification in security is desirable
- Experience in Installation, operating and tuning security products
- Experience with some of the following products, SIEM, Splunk, ELK Stack is desirable
- Basic knowledge of Linux / Unix, Windows, TCP/IP
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal).
- Creative and innovative.
- Excellent team player, able to work independently if needed.
- Ability to handle uncertainty and stress
- Honesty and high-integrity character
- Strong oral and communication skills, a curious, analytical mind and the ability to solve complex technical problems.
- Working in a dynamic environment allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Great benefits
- A key role in shaping the future Telenor, in an industry undergoing massive change
- Attractive international career opportunities in Telenor for the right candidate
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment