We believe Cloud adoption should be simpler. Over the years, Devtech have been making Cloud work for our partners and customers by providing high-quality IT services focused on Cloud development, integration and migration. Such customers include some of the world’s largest telecommunication companies, as well as Cloud Service Providers and Software Vendors.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to fill the following position:
Director of HR
Belgrade, Novi Sad
The role of Director of HR is a management role which assumes focus on strategic planning and execution, as well as hands-on shaping of the company’s future through vision, leadership and operational management of Devtech’s HR efforts.
As a Director of HR, you will lead the lead the HR team and own a full range of HR functions including talent acquisition, organizational design and effectiveness, performance management, employee relations, compensation and benefits, succession management, and employee learning and development.
- Leads the planning and development of human resource strategies that support the company’s strategic plan.
- Stewards the company culture by recognizing, articulating, and shaping the need for change.
- Drives integrated talent acquisition, management and development, compensation, performance and succession management strategies.
- Aligns organizational capabilities and human resources policy and practices with strategic plan goals and objectives. Translates the strategic corporate plans into HR operational plans and successfully implements.
- Manages all aspects of the human resources functions of the company, ensuring compliance with all laws and regulations relating to human capital management and employment.
- Leads, manages and develops the HR team with a hands-on proactive approach. Builds and maintains a high-performing team; selects, develops, coaches, rewards and recognizes team members.
- Monitors and evaluates current HR processes and programs to ensure compliance, maximum service delivery and operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Leads the design and administration of competitive rewards program including comprehensive compensation and benefit plans; ensures these programs serve to recruit and retain employees at all levels.
- Leads HR team to develop and implement human capital strategies, including change management, organizational development, workforce planning, succession planning, performance management and employee relations.
- Effectively communicates people needs and plans to the executive team with a data driven approach.
- Oversees analysis and reporting of employee engagement surveys and succession plans. Utilizes employee engagement and succession data to assist managers and employees in driving increased engagement results and enhance recruitment and retention.
- Develops and manages annual budgets for the department and perform periodic cost and productivity analyses.
- Reference: cc4oKQ0qd955imochociYV3h6IUmct3aQKqdFp2GWcM.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, social science, business administration, or related field of study.
- 8+ years of experience with responsibility in different HR disciplines, including organizational development, compensation and benefits, talent acquisition, learning and development, and human resource management.
- Experience in building a workforce strategy that supports overall business strategy and proactively addresses talent gaps.
- Experience in restructuring and enhancing organizational design to improve effectiveness.
- Experience in leveraging change management principles and tools to architect the culture needed to drive growth.
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Flexible and able to multitask.
- 4+ years of experience in the IT industry is a plus.
- International experience is a plus.
Deadline for applications: 01.05.2018.