TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
Don't miss this opportunity to become our:
Position in Belgrade
Time frame: 5 month Internship
The Data Analyst will be a part of the Client Services Department and will be responsible for processing confidential data and information. The role will provide ongoing support to the Sales and Client Services Department during the pre-sales phase of the customer lifecycle. This is a critical position, with the primary goal of data processing, data analysis, and data quality assurance. A successful candidate will demonstrate his/her ability to quickly gain deep knowledge and understanding of TeleSign’s data products. This individual will also work with TeleSign’s Operations and Excellence Team to support the optimization of TeleSign’s batch processing system. This role reports to the Manager, Client Services (EMEA/APAC/CIS/MENA) and is based in Belgrade, Serbia. Based on the performance during the 5 month period, the candidate may receive an offer to become a full time employee with TeleSign.
- Processing data, analyzing findings, and preparing analyses for customers.
- Coordinating all communication related to data analysis, such as obtaining and reviewing various documentation forms from multiple TeleSign Departments and partners.
- Serving as a cross-departmental liaison for the company by documenting and communicating process improvements.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (ability to work with pivot tables, filter data, remove duplicates, perform V look-ups, and format data).
- Proven analytical skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Desire to quickly learn new software and procedures.
- Ability to effectively interpret, follow, and communicate written instructions.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We are offering:
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also very friendly and fun working environment.
- Good compensation package - Competitive € salary plus attractive benefits.
- And much, much more...
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.
Deadline for applications: 14.09.2018.