Brisqq is revolutionising last mile delivery through its technology platform, delivering a unique end-to-end logistics solution for businesses globally. Brisqq has the most unique and disruptive technology in the last-mile, developed using its learnings by operating a same-day crowdsourced delivery service in London. Brisqq’s SaaS solutions also enable businesses globally with a fleet of vehicles, to have a completely digital last-mile delivery offering, providing ultimate efficiency and automation for internal operations, as well as a world-class customer experience.
We are looking for a:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
Deadline for applications: 06.10.2019.