ABOUT NANO INTERACTIVE
We are one of Europe’s premier providers for Live Intent identity-free targeting. Our award-winning live intent identity-free targeting solution (LIIFT ™) understands the live intent of users plus the deeper meaning and sentiment of the campaign environment to deliver powerful campaign results without the use of identifiers.
More information at: www.nanointeractive.com
As a BI / Data Analyst Engineer, you will be working in a highly motivated team turning data points into valuable information. You will apply your skills and knowledge to develop solutions that are smart, practical, robust and done to the exact specifications.
We currently serve over 1.5 billion ad requests a day in the EU and the USA and collect terabytes of data that needs to be analyzed. AWS Cloud infrastructure will be at your disposal to be able to use distributed services necessary for computation and analysis.
Your colleagues will value you highly for integrating various data sources and setting up the right data structures as well as for your technical and analytical know-how to illuminate the business process with metrics that matter.
What we are looking for:
- Strong analytics skills
- Strong technical skills and the ability to identify and understand business needs for data products/reports/analysis
- Experience with relational and non-relational data bases (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, MySQL, Redis, AWS S3)
- Multidimensional modelling of data
- Being familiar with ETL processes
- Data integration from various sources (including APIs)
- Ambition and talent to learn about and use new tools
- Fluency in English
- Being comfortable and confident in communicating with various stakeholders of your projects
What we expect from you:
- To cooperate and communicate closely with the Insights, Reporting and Development Teams
- To become our expert for data warehousing and data products technical design
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to grow professionally
- Private health care