Daon is an innovative provider of award-winning biometric identity assurance software products and services focused on meeting the needs of governments and large commercial organizations worldwide.
We are looking for a part-time Data Collection Associate to join our Research team in our new Belgrade office. This is an exciting time to join our company and a chance to be part of an established and successful product development team.
This is a part-time position, requiring 4 hours of work per weekday. It is a 6 months fixed contract assignment, with a possibility of an extension.
Work with the latest identity and biometric technologies to:
- Collect and label face and voice biometric data
- Validate and process biometric data for testing purposes
- Construct biometric attack data and capture using smartphones
- Collect and label identity document and other document data
- Create simple ID document forgeries for testing
- Manipulate & edit test images using tools like GIMP or Photoshop
- Perform Internet searches to locate publicly available data
- Organize and manipulate data files
- Test document processing & biometric solutions on smartphones
- Setup data collection projects
At Daon, we know that ability comes in different shapes. We value passion, dedication, and a willingness to learn. Please consider applying if your experience is close to what we are looking for, as we believe that diversity is a fundamental strength.
- Student or graduate with a degree in a technical or scientific subject, or equivalent
- Computer and Web skills and experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Very good verbal and written English
- An opportunity to work in the growing world of biometric and identity management technologies
- Flexible working environment to create a very balanced work/life schedule for you and your family
- Competitive compensation and various Daon benefits
- And much more!
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute introductory call with team members
- Candidates selected for 2nd round interview will then be invited to interview with hiring manager
- Successful candidates will be selected and contacted by HR with an offer to join our team
Come join the team that is changing the way biometrics and identity authentication operate globally!
O kompanijiOsnovan 2001. godine u Dablinu, Daon je postao jedna od vodećih svetskih kompanija prepoznata po inovacijama u oblastima biometrijske autentifikacije i identity menadžmenta. Daon je inovator u kombinovanju sigurnosnih rešenja koristeći biometrijsku autentifikaciju u oblastima digitalnog bankarstva, travel industrije, platnih sistema verifikacije, osiguranja, telekomunikacija i druge kritičke infrastrukture.Od osnivanja kompanije, naša misija je uvek ista: da postanemo vodeća identity…Više o poslodavcu