For our team in Belgrade, we are opening a new position for a Data Engineer.
IKOR is consulting and software-development company with more than 20 years long reputation of providing optimal solutions to the prominent customers in financial sector. We believe that only through teamwork with our colleagues, partners and customers, we can achieve amazing progress and success.
Why would we work together?
Because we have:
- Most stable sector in the world – most of our client come from financial sector (banking and insurance) from Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Yet, most dynamic work environment – travel, agile methodology, new technology, constant growth
- Investment in people – our record so far – over 13000 EUR in certification for a colleague in 6 months, in-house German language course with full-time employed teacher, godfather mentoring concept
- Investment in team – 3 international and numerous local team events, never alone on the project, direct approach
- Excellent timing – we are currently big enough to win multimillion projects and small enough that a person is not just a number with the constant organic growth and great change for advance and taking responsibility
- Work-life balance – good planning, partial home-office possibility (currently working from home)
- Most attractive financial package – profit sharing + annual bonus + full per-diems + private health insurance + various allowances
Because you want to improve it and:
- Build – great teams, really friendly atmosphere and open-spirit company and influence with your ideas, creativity and enthusiasm
- Build – your career improving your technical, domain, language and leaderships skills with us
- Manage and serve – our teams by helping them to achieve high standard results in strictly timely manner with excellent planning, prioritization, precision, higher productivity, detecting and removing impediments
- Execute – general day-to-day tasks including facilitation of meetings, documentation, reporting, coordination with other teams etc.
And you are:
- Expert – able to support our customers in agile teams in the design and implementation of data interfaces and ETL processes as well as in the development of data models and data warehouse solutions. on all aspects of data integration and data preparation in modern, cloud-based data warehouse solutions
- Agile - Collaboration in a modern development process with agile project teams, test automation and CI/CD
- Researcher – examine, grasp and learn new things, want to work on/familiar with modern Toolstack like Informatica, Snowflake, DBT or Azure Databricks
- Technical - Solid understanding of data warehousing principles, concepts and best practices (e.g. ODS, Data Mart, Data Lakes, Data Vault). SQL is your second native language, you are familiar with common data warehouse architectures, process models and design patterns and you have several years of experience in data integration. In-depth knowledge of the latest data processing technologies. Good knowledge of cloud data warehouse solutions (e.g. Snowflake) and ELT tools (e.g. Streams, Tasks, DBT). Knowledge of data types such as JSON, XML, YAML desirable
- Educated – relevant diploma and certifications are highly recommended
- and last, but equally or even more important:
- Great communicator and ready traveler – communicate with positive attitude in different languages (English must have, German – a plus) and channels, ready to meet new people and visit new cities
If this sounds interesting, please send your CV.
IKOR Development Center D.O.O. Beograd
Tri reči, sažete kao skraćenica u nazivu kompanije, i jedna rečenica koja definiše našu korporativnu svrhu: „Zajedno stvaramo stvarne vrednosti za budućnost - kroz nove ideje, koncepte i realizacije“. Kao već ustanovljena evropska konsultantska kompanija i integrator platformi i proizvođač softvera, razumemo procese koji mogu svaku kompaniju da čine uspešnom i kontinuirano ih dalje razvijamo. Radimo na pravim idejama, razvijamo održive koncepte i nudimo efikasnu realizaciju za složene probleme.…Više o poslodavcu