Is currently looking for a
Who we are?
Ibis is leading regional system integrator founded in 1996 and serves more than 300 customers in South East Europe having offices in Serbia (HQ), Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia and Bosnia. We are bringing innovation through leading technologies from our ecosystem partners (IBM, Microsoft, Oracle) to help our customers to build their business as an intelligent future proven enterprise.
We are looking for a savvy Data Engineer to join our growing team of Big Data and Advance Analytics experts. You will be responsible for expanding and optimizing data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection. The right candidate for this role is someone who is passionate about technology and interacting with product owners and technical stakeholders, and is hyper-focused on delivering exceptional results with good teamwork skills
What will you be doing?
- Design and build database and data engineering solutions to serve the customer needs.
- Apply your expertise to help model structured and unstructured data. Own these models at a high level and consult with feature teams to help them model applications.
- Lead the design and architecture for real time streaming platforms.
- Engineer reusable capabilities and pipelines for DML, DDL, maintenance, and ETL needs.
- Stay current on technical knowledge and tooling to help the team utilize new technologies
We expect that you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar
- At least 3 years of experience in system analysis and data management engineering
- Experience in OOP, preferably Python
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets
- Experience in database technologies: Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Cassandra, or Mongo
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets is advantage
- Tech savvy
- Open to receive and apply constructive feedback
- Able to effectively communicate and present your ideas
- Detail oriented and persistent problem solver
- Fluent in English
- Self - motivated and independent
- Great opportunity to learn and work with cutting edge technologies
- Onboarding process with experienced mentors
- Working with a highly collaborative and positive environment
- Individual development plan
- Excellent compensation and benefit package (FitPass, health insurance, flexible working hours)
- Coaching and training to help you grow
- Various sports and team building activities
In that case, show us what you’ve got and send your CV. Have in mind that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 24.10.2019.