Belgrade, Serbia - Fulltime
Who we are
Ogury is integrated in to 12000 publishers and trusted by 900 of the world’s biggest brands and media agencies. It has offices in London, New York, Paris, Milan, Rome, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Detroit and Madrid, and we're just getting started in Serbia. We are searching for smart and ambitious individuals with advertising technology experience, who are looking for an opportunity to make a real impact within a fast-growing technology company. For more details please visit www.ogury.com.
Ogury is an innovative; award winning and fast-growing technology company specialized in mobile journey marketing. Its unique technology solves three key problems that marketing leaders, top brands and media owners face today: incomplete user journey data which causes ineffective mobile strategy, complex and siloed technology platforms that waste time and money, and lack of data transparency which leads to consumer mistrust.
Ogury is the only company able to offer a true and complete picture of the user journey on mobile devices, across all apps and mobile websites. Since 2014, Ogury has been focused on generating first-party user journey data at device level from explicitly consented mobile signals. Today, Ogury has 400m fully GDPR compliant mobile user profiles, natively integrated into its suite of intelligent marketing solutions.
Fuelled by this unique and accurate data, and powered by purpose built AI technology, Ogury’s intelligent marketing solutions enable organizations to understand consumer behaviours and discover audiences they never knew they had. These insights are then put to work at every stage of the customer journey, to deliver unprecedented levels of user engagement and revenue optimization.
What you’ll do
Within the Data Lake team, you provide the data to all the teams of the company, from business teams (CEO included) to Data Science team. Your role would be to:
- Build or update ETL (AWS Data Pipeline) to bring data into the Data Warehouse (AWS Redshift)
- Optimize the ETL processing as Redshift is a distributed DWH containing around 100 To
- Maintain the Data Lake (dozens of big external tables) accessible by AWS Athena and Spectrum
- Learn quickly new technologies, whether already used in the team or not
- Maintain a good level of service for everyone
- Share good practices
- Participate to the Agile/Scrum methodology (stand-up, weekly, …)
- Work in a highly-growing technical startup environment
Who you are
- You have over 5 years of experience in similar roles
- You have over 3 years of experience with SQL (with query optimization)
- You have over 3 years of experience with ETL, DWH
- AWS knowledges (Redshift, Glue, other tools) are a plus
- Scripting knowledges (Python, Batch) are a plus
- Big Data knowledges (Spark, Scala, Hadoop) are a plus
- Github, Jira, Confluence, Asana knowledges are a plus
- Startup experience is a plus
- Working within an advanced technical stack and challenging projects that fortify your career
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative, innovative and friendly Spotify culture
- Exposure to international learning and working opportunities etc.
To apply for this interesting opportunity, please send your resume electronically.
Deadline for applications: 12.12.2018.