Polus Tech is an international company delivering secure telecom network solutions to customers around the globe with headquarters in Zug, Switzerland and a newly established office in Belgrade. Our client portfolio is fast- growing and we do everything to deliver high-class service.
We are happy and excited to invite you to join our fast-growing team in Belgrade
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Identify, design and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Assemble data sets that meet functional and non-functional business requirements.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Build analytic tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with internal stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Keep data separated and secure.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- 3+ years of experience in Data Engineer role.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in dynamic environment.
- Experience with Java, C++, etc.
What You Can Expect:
- Dynamic international working environment
- Attractive employment conditions
- Short communication channels
- A creative and fun workspace downtown
- Private health insurance
- Bonus based on performance
- Referral bonus
- Sponsored trainings, education and team buildings
- And much more.
If you believe you are the right person for this position, please submit your CV in English.
We’d love to hear from you.
Deadline for applications: 14.08.2019.