TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
Don't miss this opportunity to become our:
Position in Belgrade
Data Science team at TeleSign is charged to explore large amounts of data and help businesses make decisions in a fast-paced environment. We work to optimize the existing data products, to propose and implement new data products, to explore new data sources that could be used for improvement of the TeleSign business logic and data driven-products.
We are looking for a Data Engineer that will work on the collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing huge sets of data. The primary focus will be on choosing optimal solutions for such purposes, as well as maintaining, implementing, and monitoring them. We need someone who is a creative problem solver, resourceful in getting things done, and productive working independently or in collaboration.
- Collect and process raw data from a wide variety of sources (including writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, write SQL queries, etc.)
- Process unstructured data into a form suitable for analysis
- Implementing ETL process
- Monitoring performance and advising any necessary infrastructure changes
- Selecting and integrating any Big Data tools and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities
- Reference: Qc6r8aSIfgvcoR_hbk8MGrvfH83kO_t18ZQO9c_L4QA.
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or Electrical/Software Engineering (MSc is a plus)
- 3+ years of experience in large data warehouse systems
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge in databases and SQL (preferred SQL Server/T-SQL)
- Knowledge of various ETL techniques and frameworks
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources
- Experience in R, Python or C# is a plus
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as Cassandra, is a plus
- Experience with Big Data ML toolkits is a plus
- Basic understanding of applied statistics and probability
We are offering:
- Good compensation - Competitive € salary plus benefits package
- Development opportunities
- Challenging but also friendly working environment
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.