You will lead the evolution of our next-gen Data Platform. You do this by enabling our data team to develop insights and models that improve and expand our operational insights into our business, and into the business of our international clients.
You are the Data Engineering Manager: your growing experience in the fields of data engineering, data warehouse design, Microsoft and Azure’s cloud environment will help you ensure that 5CA can effectively continue to feed data into our data platform.
You will handle the backend operations of our Data platform, lead our Data Engineers (remote + on-site), and support us in setting up new implementations in our cloud architecture. Furthermore, you will ensure the delivery of high-quality services, according to varied business requirements, so we can continue to generate state-of-the-art data reporting & data analytics on crucial aspects of our business. Finally, you will also perform regular maintenance, and you ensure that SLAs and KPIs are met.
You are someone who actively thrives in such a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. You are someone who will enjoy teaching the team by sharing your knowledge, learning and improving yourself along the way, manage relevant stakeholders, and encourage the business to work with the Data Engineering team.
- Ensure that our data landscape can keep up with the rapid growth of our business;
- Maintain the current suite of systems running on Microsoft stack (SSIS, SSAS, C#, T-SQL, and PowerBI)
- Set up the data model and oversee the data pipelines from scratch in the target architecture (Big Data and Azure Cloud);
- Manage experienced data engineering professionals, who are working remotely and on-site;
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality;
- Building up tailored solutions to meet business needs, executing the solutions;
- Work directly with the data scientist in understanding their needs for preparing large data sets for machine learning;
- Collaborate with different data teams and business to implement future proof analytics development on Azure cloud
- platform for both external and internal clients
- Overall 4-5 years of IT experience, with 2-3 years in Azure Cloud; and minimum 2-3 years of experience in hands-on management of Cloud teams or Lead position;
- Strong exposure to key Azure data services like Data Factory, Data Bricks, Event Hub, and Synapse;
- Prior experience in setting up cloud data platform, self-service analytics and implementation of real-time solutions;
- Experience in stakeholder management, internal and externals;
- Prior experience in handling budgets and execution of projects.
- Remote working opportunity, with flexible working hours in EMEA time zone (+/- 2 hours from CEST) or working from the office in a great location in Utrecht: two minutes from the central train station
- A fast-growing organization (double-digit growth!) and international, inclusive company culture;
- An inspiring environment with young, brilliant and creative professionals with which you will have lots of fun working together;
- Continuous learning and plenty of opportunities for growth within your field of expertise.
5CA provides people around the globe with outstanding customer support. We use their preferred channel, in their own language, at the time that is most convenient to them. We love hiring and working with geeks: people who are enthusiastic and engaged with gaming, tech, and digital topics. It is our successful Work From Home program that allows us to attract similarly minded and highly talented people, without being limited by geography. We’re passionate about what we do, deliver a great customer experience. And most of all, we’re passionate about who we work with!
5CA provides people around the globe with outstanding customer support. We use their preferred channel, in their own language, at the time that is most convenient to them. We love hiring and working with geeks: people who are enthusiastic and engaged with gaming, tech, and digital topics. It is our successful Work From Home program that allows us to attract similarly minded and highly talented people, without being limited by geography. We’re passionate about what we do, deliver a great customer…Više o poslodavcu