CallidusCloud is now part of SAP
CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing and learning solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, and streamline sales compensation — driving bigger deals, faster. Over 4,800 organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time.
CallidusCloud is now part of SAP.
Want to join the Litmos Team and be part of the e-learning revolution? Litmos, a CallidusCloud company, is a SaaS based Learning Management System (LMS) that is taking on the larger established e-learning players by offering a fast, easy to use product that really delivers on the features that people need the most to run successful online learning campaigns.
We’re looking for a
Database Engineer (MS SQL)
who loves technology and wants to be part of a fast growing company that services millions of users around the globe every day.
The candidate will need to write SQL, have great troubleshooting and testing skills with high attention to detail.
- Design and develop database objects for web application (tables/stored procedures, etc.)
- Analyze existing database objects, suggest improvements to enhance performance
- Partner with team to develop database objects for new features
- Monitor and evaluate database performance for a high volume, global application
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field required
- 5+ years of relevant experience with database development and improvement
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 – 2017
- Experience working with large relational databases and high transaction volumes
- Experience with advanced database development (queries, stored procedures, views, functions)
- Experience with database performance evaluation and tuning (query plans, indexing)
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Strong interpersonal skills – demonstrates positive attitude and able to effectively work with others as part of a team
- Good financial conditions
- Private health insurance
- The budget for personal development
- Working in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Cool and fancy office space with parking space included
Callidus Software (d.b.a CallidusCloud) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.