Optima Apps is expanding the Data Team and we need smart and fun people to join us and take part in projects that will shape up systems in some of the most challenging industries World-Wide.
This is an opportunity to work on systems based on Relational, NonRelational, Data Warehouse as well as near-to-real time data platforms.
We strive to combine multiple data architectures and derive hidden value from structured and unstructured data sets.
For the good start, you will need to have:
- University degree in computer science
- Good understanding of relational databases
- Ability to read and write simple, fancy and comprehensive SQL queries
- Ability to read and create ER diagrams
- Ability to work on multiple environments such as Linux, MacOS, Windows...
- "Can do" attitude
- Good sense of humour
- Strong team spirit
- Good written and spoken knowledge of English is mandatory
What we consider a plus:
- Experience in optimizing existing relations and queries
- Building effective queries
- Building stored procedures and functions
- Experience in some of programming languages such as PL/SQL and T-SQL
- Some experience in Java, Python, R
- Some experience in building and maintaining ETL processes
What we offer:
- Pleasant and friendly working environment where you will be surrounded by professionals experienced in many areas willing to support you in every situation you cannot get out of alone and willing to hear how you solved problems you encountered.
- Opportunity to develop professionally and personally
- Working on long-term projects in a stress-free manner
- Competitive salary
- Permanent employment, paid sick leave
- Regular working hours, no overtime
- Business travel opportunity (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
- Cool and relaxed working space in Zvezdara
Deadline for applications: 08.09.2019.