Would you like to have a key role in making database infrastructure of our clients work seamlessly, work in a international team and become database guru?
If the answer is YES, we would like to hear from you!
We are looking for a:
Database Systems Engineer
Key responsibilities are:
- Installing, configuring and maintaining database infrastructure.
- Analyze and help resolving software related issues and recommend solution.
- Support database systems to ensure high availability and security.
- Support of database operations, maintenance and integration in an operational environment
- Provide access to data, controll and monitor user access.
- Lead database backup and recovery processes, data replication support and archiving.
- Support development and implementation of applications
- Participate in cross-team projects
- Off-shift and weekend work with rotating on call coverage.
We are looking for a passionate IT professional, with excellent communication skills in English and expert knowledge of Microsoft SQL/MySQL/Oracle/PostgreSQL.
Besides that our ideal candidate should also have:
- University degree in IT, Telecommunication, Engineering or related area
- 2+ years of working experience in DBA
- Customer oriented approach
- Experience in database optimization techniques and problem-solving skills is an advantage
- Working in a dynamic environment which allows you to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Competitive benefit package
- A key role in shaping the future of our clients within Telenor Group, in an industry undergoing massive change
- Being part of a highly competent and collaborative environment