We are a team of four engineers/researchers with PhDs and MScs focusing on domain of computer vision. Our expertise covers development and integration of state of the art techniques in image processing, image recognition, machine learning, deep learning and action recognition for both real-time systems (embedded vision) and offline processing.
We are searching for a motivated candidate to join our Computer Vision team for image recognition and action recognition tasks on a remote project. The position is full-time i.e. 40h/week.
Deep Learning Software Engineer
- Minimum final year student (BSc or MSc)
- Software engineering curriculum is a must
- Fluent (programming & debugging) in at least one of these programming languages: Python, C++
- Some experience with at least one of these deep learning frameworks/libraries: Pytorch, Tensorflow (Tensorflow Slim), Keras
- Good sense of responsibility and organization
- Ability to meet deadlines in a teamwork environment
- High level of autonomy (for individual tasks)
- Some previous experience in computer vision (e.g. OpenCV) and neural networks or SVMs training (e.g. Matlab)
- Conversational level of English
- Use of Git versioning tool is a big plus
- Knowledge of or experience in applying Agile software development
- Knowledge of GPU architectures/computing and parallel computation is a great plus
The working environment that we propose is as challenging as is educational. We do not expect you to know everything but to be open to learning and expanding your knowledge on a weekly basis. In this regard, our working culture weighs interpersonal communication as much as your technical skills.
After a probatory period (max. 1 month), the candidate will be proposed a consultancy contract within our team with a competitive salary.